Rodney the Zombie. Issue #1. Set #6.

Hey everybody, here is the last set of pages for Rodney the Zombie, Issue #1. I hope you all have enjoyed reading it. It has been a fun experience for me, and during the process of creating this issue I have learned a lot.

I am still working on issue #2 for Rodney and it's taking more time than anticipated, just because of time restraints and it's double the size of issue one. I am also debating on loading it onto this blog like I did with issue one, but I don't fully know yet.

Hope you keep visiting the site and seeing what I have to offer and whats new.

If you need to catch up with this story the dates are:
Set #1: November 8, 2010.
Set #2: November 15, 2010.
Set #3: November 23, 2010.
Set #4: December 1, 2010.
Set #5: January 23, 2011.




I threw in another little extra with Rodney in color, and a sneak peek of the next issue. Enjoy!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment