Urkel is hosting Total Blackout on Syfy!!!




"Hosted by Jaleel White (Family Matters), Total Blackout is a half-hour extreme game show in which contestants battle each other and their fears in a series of challenges, confronting their own worst enemy - themselves. However, there is a twist - all the challenges are played in complete darkness; no lights, no blindfolds and no-holds barred as the players face their fears and unexpected surprises in a series of nerve-wracking games."

"Total Blackout premieres Wednesday, April 25 at 10/9CST on Syfy."




I am so super excited about this new show from Syfy. Not only does it combine someone from one of my favorite television shows from when I was a child, it also shows people being scared and freaked out in a comical manner. I haven't been this excited since every Scare Tactics season opener (another one of my absolute favorites)!!!

I will definitely be on the couch with all my favorite goodies around me, having a good time when this show premiers, hopefully you enjoy it just as much as I will!

*Picture of Jaleel White and text from syfy.com, and video from TV Guide Magazine's channel on You Tube.

*Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment