Rodney the Zombie. Issue #2. Set #4.

Hello everyone!

Here is the newest installment of "Rodney the Zombie" issue #2.

Previous Installments:
Set #1: Sunday, March 20, 2011.
Set #2: Tuesday, March 29, 2011.
Set #3: Wednesday, April 13, 2011.




Sorry for the delay everyone, life has been good but a little crazy. I have been working and sleeping mostly, but I have had a little time to do other stuff. For the past week I have been devoting my free time to working hard on getting my store up and running and all the kinks out of the system. I have finished page two on my new project, and moving on to page three. Hopefully I can find a happy medium for working on everything equally so that I don't fall behind on anything again! Blogging took a backseat, and so did comic reading...I haven't even been able to enjoy the spoils of Free Comic Book Day...this evening though I am going to take some time to relax and read!

You do the same! Enjoy some great comics!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment