Buried Alive Film Fest 2011!

Here is one of the reasons why I am so excited about living in Atlanta, GA...the Buried Alive Film Fest. 

Since I am new to the city I don't know what events are here, so I searched online. Of course, the first thing I searched for is a Zombie Walk and anything dealing with zombies, which I was happily successful at finding, but I also found many horror events. 


Movie nights, spook houses, you name it Atlanta has it in some form! In fact, if you are interested you can look at the side bar on my blog and find several advertisements for such events, just click on the ad and it will take you to the appropriate website! If anything or if you aren't in the city of Atlanta it might give you an idea for a movie night or event that you can do or find in your area. Have fun!

-W.B. Fair

2 comments:

  1. OMG I can't wait to visit.

    Also is Fangoria magazine based in Atlanta? For real and for true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to visit!!! I am so excited!!! I miss you so much!!!

    Fangoria is actually based out of NYC. I have an ad with the link to their website because its a great magazine and a great source to find out whats new in the horror/sci-fi world. I wish it was based out of Atlanta though.

    ReplyDelete