Movie Night!!!

I haven't had a movie night since before I moved, so I thought it was high time that I had one. For tonight, the movies will be Panic in Year Zero and Carnival of Souls. I have seen both these films before and they are two of my all time favorites.

Basically, Panic in Year Zero is about a family trying to survive an atomic attack on Los Angeles, and their escape from the area, and Carnival of Souls is about a woman who begins to see ghostly figures after she "survives" (?) a horrible car accident.

I'd suggest these films to everyone, and I especially suggest them to you because they are so good.

Movie nights are always great to relax and have a good time, and having a "B" film night is even greater because they are always good. Whether the movies are just good, or so crappy they are entertaining it's a win-win situation!



You are in luck too...Carnival of Souls is a public domain film so you can watch it for free!



Hopefully you have a movie night soon so you can relax and unwind from the week!

Enjoy!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment